Fotoget blogspot homepage

Watching sex video is not that bad

Watching sex video is not that bad.

My peers and I watched and read what was called sex. And I was a good student in class, not so addicted to sex. I participated in activities, especially played soccer.

I am from Hanoi, Vietnam, has graduated, has got a job , recently married. When a student, my peers and I watched and read what was called sex but I think that I was not spoiled. And I was a good student in class, not so addicted to sex. I participated in activities, especially played soccer. Now, I still watch it, do activities, work, play football, help my wife do housework.

I think watching sex comes from the curiosity to meet the desire of gaining their understanding, especially for the teenagers since their parents always avoided talking about sex. It's not as bad as most people think. If a watcher lives in a healthy environment, he or she won’t do odd things like actions you can read somewhere on newspapers. In addition, sex helps couples increase the excitement.

I think parents should not worry so much about this, they’d better figure out how to communicate with your child, and find good time to advise your child to give efforts on learning. Forbidding cannot work well.

(Vnexpress)