Fotoget blogspot homepage

Things you can ask for your 13th birthday

Below are what you should ask for your 13th birthday:

an idea (2009):
Xbox or PS3


an idea (2009):
If you do not want a big present, you could ask lots of little ones, go out somewhere really special or do something really nice that you'll remember.


an idea (2009):
Get an xbox 360 Elite with full 12 month live subscription, 4 controllers and a load of great games such as Halo 3 , fallout 3, GTA4 etc.



an idea (2012):
A puppy?


an idea (April 2012)
You can be a better person if you ask for cash and donate the money you would recieve to a charity.


an idea (March 2012):
If you have everything, do something for the people who get nothing. Give your money to a charity. That'll be nice. :)
Imagine all the little kids who don't have anything for their birthday, even neither clothes nor food.



an idea (2009):
You like gaming? If so, get an xbox 360 and XboX LIVE



an idea (June 2012):
Ask for nothing... and be grateful for what you receive.... when you come to understand that you will be on your way to becoming a mature individual


an idea (April 2012):
i got a guitar on my 13th birthday, :) it's really an interesting instrument, if you like music.


an idea (2011):
clothing? camera? highlights?


an idea (2012):
you are turning 13, you are now a teenager. Why not to show your parents responsibility by asking something that you really need for your future.


an idea (July 2012):
A trip to Disney world this summer.



an idea (June 2012):
Are u a boy?? if u are, get a pit bike (dirt bike) for your 13th birthday.


a just-kidding idea:
Ask for a Ferrari lol


an idea (June 2012):
The Psycho at Hand
Ask for minecraft
its a sweet game and i gauruntee you go angry


an idea (2012):
Ask for a projector
It is really cool to play games and watch movies on



an idea (September 2011):
Why not to ask for an official SAT Study Guide. it's the perfect time you got one now!


an idea (August 2011):
a Xbox 360 for Kinect


an idea (July 2011):
Nexon Cash.


Read more:
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 1 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 2 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 3 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 4 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 5 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 6 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 7 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 8 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 9 (for girls)