Fotoget blogspot homepage

What I should ask for my 13th birthday? (For girls)

Presents for your 13th birthday. All what you can think of as gifts for your 13th birthday:

an idea (February 2012):
Ask for thirteen roses.

an idea (2012):
I don't ask for very expensive things, because my family doesn't have a lot of money. I like the idea of giving away to charity, and I already have a plan to donate to Breast Cancer Research.


an idea (March 2012):
I wished a high heels for my 13th birthday but my Mom did not allow me because of the easiness of ankle breaking.


an idea (2011):
cell phone
ipod 2g
flip video camera
gaming things (wii, xbox, dsi)
kings island pass


an idea (2012):
I like clothes. (If you have watched Pretty Little Liars, I LOVE the clothes that Spencer Hastings wears and Aria Montgomery)
I like purses.


an idea (2012):
All I want is a Facebook, i am not allowed by my mother.


an idea (2012):
an ipad
a tv
a cell phone
a laptop


an idea (2012):
A puppy?
A movie?
A shopping trip?
Money in cash?
A party?
A pet?
Shoes?
Clothes?


an idea (2012):
Ask for a rolex. Just got one. You'll be the coolest person at your school if you get one.


Read more:
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 1 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 2 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 3 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 4 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 5 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 6 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 7 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 8 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 9 (for girls)