Fotoget blogspot homepage

What should girls ask for their 13th birthday?

an idea:
This is a good time you asked your parents to make you A ME DAY!!!! A me day means a day for you to do everything you would like to. On me day you can go to the mall, get your nails painted at the salon, get your hair done, anything you want!!
You can use your me day as a day with friends at an amusement park.


an idea:
a kickin cell, or a digital camera, or a new iPod, or a laptop
an idea (2012):
a handbag
lip gloss
a bracelet
a notebook
a diary
womens perfume
a watch
Box of chocolates/candy
nail varnish
eye liner
money box (to keep your money in)
painting set
Bath foam
earrings


an idea (July 2011):
a musical instrument
Movie tickets...
Some nice heels, anything fashion wise
clothes
jewelry
makeup
shoes
purses
video games with lots of love


Read more:
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 1 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 2 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 3 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 4 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 5 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 6 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 7 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 8 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 9 (for girls)