Fotoget blogspot homepage

What you could ask for your 13th birthday

What should I ask for my 13th birthday?
Presents? gifts? Everything you can get for your 13th birthday are listed below.

an idea (2010):
uggs
northface
a hair straightner
gift cards
clothes
purse by louis vuiton
designer things
itouch
ipod nanos
a couple shuffles
an itunes giftcard
laptop
makeup


an idea (2010):
My parents would never buy me coach or juicy although i like them so much.
I often asked for money, but when I get money, I buy stupid things.
i am thinking of a big ote bag, ehat that I should ask for my 13th birthday.


an idea (2012)
To get a little variety, I would ask for several little gifts instead of a big one.


an idea:
desighner sunglasses
nice purse
cute tiffany jewlry
bags
juicyy bikinis


an idea (2009):
iPad 3
You can ask for Girl Wii Games!!!
U can ask for Nintendo DS Games!!
They have a Game series called Imagine For Girls!! It's really fun!! You can become a teacher, a room designer, a fashion designer, or even a Ice skater, etc.


an idea (2012):
A deposit into an account for your future education.



an idea (January 2012):
android smart phone
a pool in the backyard
tv in my room
movies and dvds
video games
game systems
a kindle
books
flat iron/curler
cd player and cds.




an idea (2012):
if you like art, some supply's, sporty, sportswear, a motorbike
you could get your own personalised leathers
an iPhone
an iPad
apple vouchers
:)))))


Read more:
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 1 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 2 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 3 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 4 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 5 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 6 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 7 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 8 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 9 (for girls)