Fotoget blogspot homepage

What should I get for my 13th birthday

You could read below for what you should ask for your 13th birthday.

an idea (2010):
Go for an experience, like horseback riding lessons or something like that. Try something you haven't before, but thought about.
Do not ask for a bunch of stuff you won't care about in 6 months!


an idea (2012):
ipad or kindle fire


an idea (July 2011):
Either a new pair of shoes, or a ball (basketball, soccer ball, football, etc.)


an idea (2010):
I asked for a giftcard to my favorite store


an idea (2010):
clothes, perfume and an itunes giftcard


an idea (2010):
new shoes.


an idea (2011):
If you're a music lover, get a Nano 5G or 4G. These iPods are beast. Easy to control without taking them out. And you can enjoy a video once in a while.


If you ask for expensive birthday-gift from your parents, you may get an idea like the one below (2009):
Ask your parents for 200 dollars in cash then go pay a household bill with it, you seem spoilt enough - you're old enough to learn about the real world now.


an idea (2012):
Ask for just a little money. Like 20 bucks maximum.


an idea (2012):
Ask your parents to help you a party. Invite many friends (girls and boys). Have a good time. Become better friends. Get presents. That would be really nice!


an idea (2012):
new laptop
Or some money; so you can decide later.


an idea (2009):
ask for £100/$100 for your birthday then ask for £200/$200 for christmas; maybe save for university or college; then get a good education.


an idea (2009):
Ask for a futuristic binary watch. They have some really cool ones out there if you look around. Just make sure it's small enough to fit your wrist.


an idea (2009):
an ipod
a phone
a digital camera
a laptop bag
a mouse & headphones for your laptop.
a trampoline
a laptop
a nintendo DS with games
a TV in your room
a CD player and CDs
a pink fluffy rug
a leather chair in my room
a bike
ipod speakers
nintendo wii

Read more:
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 1 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 2 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 3 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 4 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 5 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 6 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 7 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 8 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 9 (for girls)