Fotoget blogspot homepage

What to ask for my 13th birthday? (For girls)

Presents and gifts suggested for your 13th birthday:

an idea (2009):
Dad and Mom said I could get a big present when im turning 13. I asked for Tiffany Necklace.


an idea (2009):
a tiffany necklace or bracelet is definitely a good choice. That's what i got on my 13th birthday (:


a funny idea (July 2012):
A new boyfriend because the old one is just old enough.


an idea (June 2012):
you should ask for money and then save it up for your future.



an idea (April 2012):
a phone
a laptop
a feather extension, in purple which is 30 $ for an actual hair dresser
an Ipod touch
an ipod nano with the camera


an idea (April 2012):
I said to my parents I would like a new camera for my 13th birthday. Cameras are good for capturing memories. I asked for the nikon coolpix 2000 because it is a good, cheap camera.


an idea (May 2012):
uggs
high low skirt
concert tix (justin bieber or katy perry or one direction etc. )
movie passes
video games
magizine subscription



an idea (May 2011):
if you want an ipad and couldn't get it for some reason. Instead, get an ipod touch because it's also an ipad but smaller. It is small enough for you to fit in your pocket and take with you. It cost 149-300 and an ipad cost about 499. lol anyway i earned my money to get my ipad and it took about 6 months.


an idea (April 2012):
You could ask for a bike, gift cards, a treehouse, an aquarium, some new furniture, or a TV or something.


an idea (July 2012):
If you do not know what to ask for your 13th birthday, simply ask for money. I usually know what I want after my birthday.


an idea (April 2012):
My friend asked for a trampoline for 13th birthday.


an idea (April 2012):
I asked for a video camera, it is useful for capturing funny, happy, and special moments with friends, family. I just asked for a new camcorder, a Kodak PlaySport. It's really cool, shoots underwater.


an idea (April 2012):
Gift cards
combat boots
TOMS or BOBS
HARRY POTTER BOOKS (good books for sure)
VISA gift card
pillow pet
nail polish


an idea (2012):
Things for your room
posters


Read more:
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 1 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 2 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - page 3 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 4 (for boys)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 5 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 6 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 7 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 8 (for girls)
What should I ask for my 13th birthday - Page 9 (for girls)